ETC Paradigm Portable Touch Screen Issues

Thatonelightguy85

I am a high schooler and my theater has an ETC Padigram Portable Touch Screen that I "broke." I was working on cable management around our light board(ETC IonXE 20), and I finally got to the PPTS cable plugged into the wall and unplugged it to coil the cable. After I had coiled it and plugged it back in, it booted the screen to the grey ETC logo and started to boot like what I had thought was normal, it got to 85% and started initializing scene memory(or something along those lines). but then it said, "Failed to initialize." I googled how to fix it and it said to recalibrate the touch screen and I did that, now I can't touch the Setup button and it keeps failing to boot. How do I fix this? I told my director and fine arts director, and they said an ETC Tech would have to fix it. Does anyone have any ideas or is an ETC tech the only option?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-06-28 at 12.47.06.png
    Screenshot 2024-06-28 at 12.47.06.png
    543.5 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot 2024-06-28 at 12.47.10.png
    Screenshot 2024-06-28 at 12.47.10.png
    511.4 KB · Views: 24
My advice would be to call ETC at the factory and talk to a technician who will recommend a course of action.

Last edited:
And ETC Support -- cause I've been in positions like yours, and know that just trying to get the phone number will get you in deeper -- is at 800-688-4116. There will be an installation number on the main controller, likely, which will get them the prints they need too look at.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back